Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In the Stillness..

Its a beautiful morning. I have a few hours to kind of catch up around the house. I started playing a new cd I got ( it's actually not new to everyone else haha) by Jadon Lavik. If you haven't Heard of him, you should definitely check him out. I was listening to his older cd called Roots Run Deep, and a lot of those songs are hymns. I was getting ready to do the dishes and I just started to tear up when I heard "I surrender all" .. How many times have I heard that song?? Yet this morning the father chose pressed it in my soul. I need to seriously surrender all, give everyyyythingg to him. We have to surrender "control" of our life to him, even though it was his to begin with. He gives us a new peace knowing that he has it all in the palm of his hand, his ways are above our ways. I have to lay it ALL at the feet of the cross. And today, He stirred a new joy in my heart. I love mornings with my savior. All he wants is for us to be with him.. in the secret... in the quiet place. In the stillness.. HE is there. Let's spend some time with Jesus today =)

No comments: